Showing jobs 1–25
- $100K - $110K •Confidential Company • Newark, DEManages and leads a team in performing quantitative and qualitative analyses of utilization and cost data, establishes estimates and forecasts, and ultimately reports on business and statistical findings and recommendations.
- $90K - $100K •Confidential Company • Cherry Hill, NJDevelop audit steps and substantive testing procedures. Prepare audit materials request lists and coordinate the receipt of the audit materials, examine and verify operational and information technology and other supporting documentation and evaluate procedures used in the applicable systems of control and/or direct audit staff to do the same.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Glastonbury, CTDetermine the acceptability of commercial lines package and umbrella policies based on company underwriting guidelines; use underwriting information such as inspection reports, claims history and commercial applications to make appropriate underwriting decision.
- Quick ApplyDetermine the acceptability of commercial lines package and umbrella policies based on company underwriting guidelines; use underwriting information such as inspection reports, claims history and commercial applications to make appropriate underwriting decisions.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Norwalk, CTManage claim case reserves, authorize strategies and settlements, organize claim meetings and reviews; conduct quality audits with vendors and claim administrators, promote and ensure service excellence; provide reporting for actual and projected loss data, recoveries and/or other financial information.
- Quick ApplyFMT Solutions • Lake Oswego, OR and 1 other locationAs the Accounting Manager, your day will be composed of four primary activities: (1) completing manual weekly and monthly accounting routines; (2) working alongside the CEO and CTO to integrate and automate their accounting systems with various web applications.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Trenton, NJExperience underwriting commercial package accounts. BOP underwriting experience is a plus; extensive knowledge of commercial multi-line package underwriting risk assessment, controls, rules, guidelines, pricing, rating and coverage.
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Jersey City, NJConduct the necessary investigation, either by phone or through independent adjusters, to determine coverage, liability and damages; evaluate, negotiate and settle assigned property damage or minor bodily injury claims within authority granted or seek authority for those claims in excess of authority.
- Confidential Company • Boca Raton, FLMaintain internal accounting records and review accounting records prepared by a third party administrator for assigned hedge funds and managed accounts; perform trading position valuation comparisons and account reconciliations between company in-house trading system and those of the independent administrators.
- Quick ApplyEnsure accuracy of parallel processing including claims booking and payments; serve as a liaison between Accounting, Collection, Claims and Underwriting for mismatch resolution; perform QC for parallel contracts to review estimated premium income, fees, Canadian portion, multiple sections, specifics of foreign markets, etc.
- Quick Apply$80K •Rose International Inc • Santa Ana, CAThis position is responsible for establishing, developing, and implementing appropriate processes and procedures to ensure that the accounting, planning and reporting activities provide efficient and effective decision support to senior management.
- Quick ApplyWright Associates • Boston, MAInteract directly with investment professionals at all levels of the organization as a trusted advisor; proactively identify issues and opportunities for improved methods and approaches to support investment processes.
- New Communities Inc. • Westbrook, METhe CFO is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all activities related to accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, debt management, cash management, regulatory compliance and external auditing to ensure the maximization and protection of company's assets.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Lexington, MAResponsible for the planning and oversight of the corporate Federal, Canadian, and state income tax returns and payments, including the completion of all related analysis and support; define, organize responsibilities, and supervise staff of three as they prepare components of the company's U.S. federal income tax return and other tax documents.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Clearwater, FLWork on moderately complex physical damage claims requiring onsite inspection; conduct initial review of claim to identify prior actions taken and determine next steps; and investigate cause and origin of claims by contacting appropriate parties to identify complex issues.