jobs in Montana (MT)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$50K - $125K •Sentext Solutions • Bozeman, MT and 6 other locationsSeeking a B2B Sales - Build Lifetime Vested Residuals with Fantastic New Product.
- Quick ApplyMust have a working experience with HCSS heavy Bid/Heavy Job and Primavera software.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •The candidate must have an experience in a combination of estimating, project mgmt., field superintendent.
- Quick Apply$90K - $120K •Develop a human resource program that systematizes: recruitment, on boarding, training and development, performance appraisals, payroll, employee benefits, employee relations, conflict resolutions, and labor relations at multiple domestic and international locations.
- $120K - $130K •Confidential Company • Billings, MT and 90 other locationsTravel to sites managing projects that can last from 3 weeks to 3 months. Oversee direct reports and employ knowledge of material handling equipment, electrical and HVAC systems, building codes, interpreting blueprints, scheduling, permitting, budget.
- $130K - $150K •Confidential Company • Billings, MT and 90 other locationsResponsible for driving growth in the US and parts of Canada for a major food ingredients company. Manage territory managers, providing assistance in sales planning and training, marketing, advertising, key account calls, customer interaction, forecasting, promotions.
- Provides information technology planning and configuration support for servers/systems and to all users that are the responsibility of Billings Clinic Information Technology. Participates in the development of complex projects and business plans. Participates in providing leadership and mentoring for other IS technical staff. Focus areas include server/systems administration and network administration.
- Position is responsible for implementation and management of system configurations, analyzing data, information and information system requirements. Develops and provides a variety of reports. Provides technical expertise as a consultant to the user community, branch locations, affiliate or managed sites, Information Services, vendors, etc. Responsible for the orientation and on-going training and education of all user personnel.
- The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing critical and non-critical procedures including ventilator management, arterial blood gas analysis and diagnostic procedures. Responsible for documentation of all therapy delivered. May perform all department functions as supervisor in the absence of the supervisor.
- This position is guaranteed 30 hours a week. The Pharmacist will perform all duties associated with retail/outpatient expectations including basic non-sterile compounding and insurance adjudication. Cross training will occur at the Anticoagulation Clinic. The pharmacy is open 24/7. Shifts for this position are 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends.
- The Wound & Ostomy Nurse Clinician serves as a resource and consultant to patients, physicians, non-physician providers, nursing staff and other members of the health care team in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for patients with wounds, fistulas, percutaneous tubes, ostomies, incontinence and actual or potential skin breakdown.
- Responsible for applying in-depth knowledge, competencies, and skills in a clinical specialty. Assesses, plans, researches, develops, conducts, and evaluates services and continuing education programs in collaboration with management. Expertise is utilized in all settings for the organization.
- Responsible for applying in-depth knowledge, competencies, and skills in a clinical specialty. Assesses, plans, researches, develops, conducts, and evaluates services and continuing education programs in collaboration with management. Expertise is utilized in all settings for the organization. Establishes goals and priorities in accordance with patient care, staff needs and organizational objectives and in accordance with age appropriate care criteria for services ranging from infant to geriatric.
- The IS Analyst III's role is to design, install, administer, and optimize company networks and related components to achieve high performance and availability to meet the needs of the organization. This includes ensuring the availability of network bandwidth, configuration/planning for new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the network infrastructure environment.
- The Clinical Documentation Improvement Manager provides daily oversight of the Clinical Documentation Improvement Team. The CDI Manager will work in association with the Clinical Documentation Specialists, coders, physicians and all members of the healthcare team to ensure accurate and timely clinical documentation in the medical record.
- Director Regional Branch Clinic Operations is responsible for contributing to the growth, development and profitability of Billings Clinic and its regional medical clinic operations through professionally managing services, resources and activities related to Regional Operations.
- The selected individual will be responsible to ensure professional practice environment, facilitates education, quality outcomes and professional growth of nursing staff. Ensure standardization of nursing practice and development of evidence based practice and guide the organization through redesignation of Magnet.