jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyLeading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new Finance/ Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Lifesciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients; leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects.
- Quick ApplyResponsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team; developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- $80K - $100K •Ability to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature; must have strong relationship and writing skills to communicate with Senior Executives throughout the industry; must be able to handle a fast paced corporate environment with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- $80K - $100K •Assist with strategy and local PR. Organize organization of operations and assets as well as press materials; coordinate speaking engagements, monthly status and expense reports. Interface with various departments; leasing, legal, development, asset management, tenants, architects, engineers and partners.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Florham Park, NJ and 3 other locationsSupporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients; leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide CX transformation programs.
- Quick Apply$160K - $190K •Midland Consultants • New York, NYThis VP of Engineering will provide executive leadership, strategic vision and oversight of the entire engineering team; the VP will also assist in establishing corporate strategies and developing long term plans, goals and objectives for the engineering department.
- Quick Apply$90K - $100K •Manage full lifecycle recruiting for the Firm's lateral, judicial clerk and 3L recruiting, including screening candidates; setting up interview schedules; greeting and escorting candidates; collecting feedback; maintaining and updating candidate files.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Brooklyn, NY and 3 other locationsThe Director of Practice Management will be our senior leader (Nurse) responsible for coordinating and monitoring primary care service delivery, quality assurance, utilization review, staff coverage, medical record documentation, problem solving and all medical/administrative interface functions for our Diagnostic and Treatment Center (Article 28).
- Quick Apply
- $130K •As the Manager you will lead, develop, mentor, and motivate the Accounts Receivable staff to progress management's objectives; excellent customer services skills and focus on continuous improvement/process streamlining will allow you to excel in this role.
- Quick ApplyWorld Leading Biopharmaceutical Company • New York City, NYThe Specialty Urology Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned territory; achieve maximum sales volume through the promotion of Company Products to physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, and other approved distribution outlets. The Representative reports to the District Sales Manager.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Matawan, NJThe candidate will build direct relationships with customers, Develop and support Channel business, will work closely with Global SIs, channel partners, agents & AMs to improve new sales opportunities and renewals within the territory.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Global Consulting Company • Edison, NJProvide consulting, coaching and training on Agile & DevOps to customers. Develop and deliver Agile & DevOps consulting solutions to clients.
- Manage workplace initiatives and global projects with high powered real estate team within leasing, procurement, project management, facilities, building management and engineering; utilize design expertise to create best in class work space.
- Ability to plan ahead and understand entire picture; interface with stakeholder, design professionals, consultants and building owners as well as authorities; provide feasibility and site due diligence as well as financial modeling and project recommendations with cost estimates, schedules and scope of projects.
- Responsible for hands on management of building and corporate real estate services; oversee all activities for U.S. office portfolio ensuring integrated approach across guest relations, facilities management, engineering, community and operational security.