Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Delivers sales management to existing customers by assessing past, present, and future customer needs; analyzing customers’ business model; and offering additional product lines to support further business.
- Executes additional sales by understanding customer operations requirements; analyzing buying patterns; bundling relevant services; and focusing on timing and cost.
- Responds to customer requests by collaborating with internal business partners; coordinating with technical support; and offering assistance during product changes.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers by following-up on a continuous basis (pre-post installation); inviting clients to conferences; and providing adaptable products for current platform.
- Processes product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration; and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
- Responsible for pipeline management of sales opportunities in Saleforce.com CRM including generation of accurate sales forecasts and attainment of assigned quotas.
- Travel as required for the position and company needs
College degree or equivalent and 2+ years professional level job related experience (inside or direct sales experience); or 6+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.