Client Communications Marketing Manager
Client Communications Marketing Manager
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position is responsible for the management of identified marketing disciplines and projects at the direction of their manager. Responsibilities could include campaign management, program management and/or special projects. This role will work with multiple stakeholders as well as external vendors to ensure the quality, engagement and results are delivered according to pre-determined targets and goals.
This position typically performs work in a corporate or field location and reports to Manager or Director. This position also works collaboratively with teams from other corporate functions.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
NOTE: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the incumbent’s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor or manager.
1. Responsible for and directs all efforts involving the assigned campaign, program or project. This work could include development of new materials, planning and proposals, content development, promotions and event management, customer marketing support, branding activities and field marketing support.
2. Manages and delivers communications regarding the campaign/program/project to key stakeholders and promotes across the company as appropriate. Consults on how to meet our standards and guidelines when needed.
3. Responsible for critical aspects of larger, comprehensive programs and activities, including, online, print, public relations, direct mail, social, etc.
4. Provide ongoing communications, updates and change management to key internal stakeholders for collaborative projects. Methods may include monthly email newsletter, weekly Client Ops calls, quarterly webinars, participation in One WageWorks initiative and/or onboarding webinars.
5. Monitors and tracks campaign/program/project results and reports effectiveness and return on investment (ROI). Flags results to senior leadership as needed.
6. Manages and optimizes portfolio of vendors, including printers, web design firms, online properties, contractors, etc.
7. Manages budget and vendor “Statements of Work” (SOWs) to ensure projects are within scope and allocated budget.
9. Responsible for and directs all efforts involving Open Enrollment and benefit fairs. This work may include development of new materials, content development, planning and promotions, marketing support, branding activities and/or field marketing support.
10. Manages and delivers communications, including change management, regarding Open Enrollment and benefit fairs to key internal stakeholders. Consults on how to meet our standards and guidelines when needed.
8. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Excellent organizational and attention to detail with ability to drive a project from beginning to end working with cross-functional teams.
Strong creative and communications skills, including copywriting and proofreading skills.
Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
Work well with a variety of key internal and external stakeholders.
Demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business is a must.
Proficiency with business and communications software (preferably Word, Excel, PowerPoint, common Windows operating systems and Outlook) is required.
Occasional travel to attend training or meetings may be required.
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. This position frequently has exposure to outdoor weather due to travel.
Work requires normal range of hearing and eyesight. Incumbent must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment and operate a keyboard and other office equipment. The ability to perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day and function in an environment with frequent interruptions is required. At times, incumbents are subject to sitting for prolonged periods. Infrequently, incumbent must be able to lift and move material weighing up to 20 lbs. Incumbent may experience elevated levels of stress during periods of increased activity and with work entailing multiple deadlines.
Incumbent should be able to perform work at a computer terminal and travel on public or in personal transportation vehicles for extended periods in a day and function in an environment with constant interruptions. Incumbent is subject to moderate levels of stress, as this position is accountable for organization-wide initiatives, in which deadlines are critical.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as described.
Knowledge of marketing campaigns and communications as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or equivalent.
The ability to effectively manage and coordinate marketing projects as described as normally obtained through a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Experienced in business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) communications preferred.