As a Creative Director at Sparks you will be integral member of the design staff, providing unique and creative environmental designs for our clientele. Your role will require the ability to lead projects, interface with colleagues as needed and participate in client communication. The ability to present to and work closely with demanding clients is a huge plus.
• Develop design visuals of your concepts via 3D modeling, concept sketching, floor plan/space development, presentation layouts, and control drawings.
• Share design information with Graphic designers, Estimators, Engineers and Production Managers quickly and efficiently.
• Effectively manage a team of unique individuals under constantly changing circumstances.
• Demonstrate solid design sense and flexibility through each project.
• Clearly and professionally present ideas to colleagues, partners and clients.
• Receive design direction from partners, clients, sales representatives and design management.
• Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Have a working knowledge of materials, technologies, construction techniques and event production.
• Understanding of budgetary constraints and how to provide concepts that are within budget.
• Other related duties as needed
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite software, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, ACad or similar CAD software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Education in one of the following: architecture, environmental design, retail design, interior design, industrial design, exhibit design or experiential design
• Experience is helpful but not as important as creativity, intelligence and the right attitude