“CRM is a business strategy whose outcomes optimize profitability, revenue and customer satisfaction by implementing customer-centric processes” (Gartner)
Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Director of CRM/Salesforce Progam Management in Orlando, Florida. The Director, CRM/Salesforce Program Management is responsible for supporting the VP, CRM/Salesforce Product Management in development of a strategic vision and roadmap for CRM at Wyndham Resort Destinations. This role also manages on a day-to-day basis the execution of projects, programs and tactics that implement the strategy. This individual should have a passion and vision for optimizing systems and data to know our customers and prospects, and for generating business insights and results.
The Director and team will collaborate closely across multiple business user groups to create and execute CRM strategies aligned to long-term and short-term business goals. The CRM/Salesforce team is responsible for creating a platform that will yield insights, build capabilities and business processes designed to optimize the overall customer experience and business results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a cross-functional team to support the VP, CRM/Salesforce Product Management in development of the strategic CRM roadmap
- Build close relationships across business areas and sites to develop a deep understanding of needs, priorities and plans
- Establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the CRM strategy
- Lead internal communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed regarding priorities and timelines
- Partner with IT and consultants to drive project execution and provide leadership in defining scope, prioritization and acceptance criteria
- Supervise the team responsible for development and execution of CRM capabilities and programs
- Work with the analytics team to develop KPI’s and report the performance of CRM propositions. Institute test and learn processes.
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred (or similar in-depth experience)
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to build out and motivate a skilled team of CRM professionals
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated skill in making technical and complex work intelligible and meaningful to partners and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team oriented environment
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams
- Ability to work collaboratively through all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage through change
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM products to develop client and business solutions
- Proficient in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting and dashboards
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interactions, data flows, use cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of solution development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Minimum 5 years CRMexperience, preferably in hospitality or travel industry
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SFLC)
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.