Position Title: .Net Developer
Position Number: 289003
Location: Cary, NC
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, SQL, SSIS, QA
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Software Developer/Tester
Duration: 12 months
Location: Cary, NC 27518
Developer / Tester at a Junior-Mid Level.
Typical hours of 8am - 4:30pm (Core Hours 9am-3pm). Candidate puts in 40 hours per week. The candidate will mostly be working in a desk environment with some meetings to attend to.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related technical discipline ? or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience
- Develop web applications using .net Microsoft technologies.
- Modify and create high quality code using SQL, SSIS and other tools.
- Modify and create high quality dashboards and reports using SSRS, Power BI and other tools.
- Expertise in QA best practices and proven experience performing all QA-related functions such as vetting requirements, creating Test Plans and test cases, executing test cases, creating automation scripts, and reviewing regression results in order to quickly determine if our products are ready for market
- Strong written and verbal communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load/performance and system testing
- Develop and implement test plans/cases
- Develop automated testing scripts for complex environments
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments
- Experience with Agile Development Practices, Scrum and supporting apps: Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Jira and TFS Team Explorer
- Provide second level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been escalated by lower tiers.
- Support will be provided on site, remotely, over the phone, or via email.
Ability to work in a small team environment, diverse team members. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Willingness to be involved in all aspects of software development, customer service, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)