Cargill provides food, agriculture,financial andindustrial products and services to the world.Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive byapplying our insights and over 150years ofexperience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in aresponsible way,reducing environmental impact and improving the communities wherewe live and work.
Reporting to the SPF Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for the safe and effective management of the facility operations, including: maximizing efficiencies while providing customer focused service; achieving EHS excellence; achieving Reliability excellence, ensuring effective leadership, development & performance management of salaried & production team members; ensuring product quality; and P&L accountability.
50% Leadership: coaching, performance management, engagement. Continue efforts to build a high performing team.
40% Operational Excellence: ensure successful operations with focus on EHS, FSQR, continuous improvement and financial excellence in collaboration with all functions (Sales, Supply Chain, HR, etc.)
10% Customer Involvement: customer solutions, resource for sales, manufacturing of product; customer visits, technical expertise, problem solving.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
• College degree or 6 years operations or related experience
• 5+ years of production or related supervisory experience
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and success in EHS and FSQR
• Ability to assess and develop skills within others
• Proven effectiveness in project management, capital planning, P&L management
• Demonstrated leadership skills in: collaboration, negotiation, influencing and conflict management at all levels of the organization
• Excellent communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
• Strong drive for results, execution skills and ability to accept accountability
• Exemplary problem solving, decision-making skills and innovative thinking
• Change Leadership
• Ability to lead a diverse workforce
• Operational/Technical skills: maintenance & reliability knowledge, engineering expertise, process orientation
• Ability to travel up to 10%