Help Insights & Analytics (I&A) team influence decisions with rigorous analytics that drive results. They will support Brand, Marketing/Media, and Customers/Sales working closely with the broader Data Science, Analytics and Insights team. The Advanced Analytics team is a direct line group within the I&A organization, which is part of the Growth COE.
- Establish himself/herself as a key advisor with Brand teams and Brand Leadership, Marketing/Media, and Insights team members.
- Translate advanced analytics into top and bottom line business impact.
- Partner with a variety of internal teams (e.g. Brand, Insights, etc.) to identify and define business issues requiring analytics and then scoping the resources needed to address them.
- Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise, non-technical way to business leaders in multiple functions.
- Provide strategic advice derived from a strong analytical rigor and maintain focus on improving the effectiveness of our investments and resources.
- Leverage established industry relationships to negotiate contracts with the supplier community to ensure the organization becomes a preferred partner with our vendors.
- Deliver high quality analytics with a focus on driving results.
- 5+ years of experience producing high quality, well-regarded insights & analytics work, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of delivering actionable business recommendations, influencing decisions, and impacting results
- Strong priority management skills so to ensure analytical resources are leveraged and applied to the most important business issues.
- A proven record of turning insights into actions
- Knowledge and comfort with various data sources (e.g. IRI, Nielsen, Panel, Media data, etc.)
- Some knowledge of the following types of analytics: marketing & media measurement (e.g. mix modeling, attribution), MAPS (Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing & Shelving) analytics, market structure/Hendry analysis
- Experience working with big data sets (Loyalty card, transaction, social media, etc.).
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts in simple, applicable business terms