- Manages the Company’s internal communications channels including Blue Nation Online, Inside Intranet, the employee app, HQ news, etc.
- Participates in project team meetings as the communications lead.
- Develops communications strategies, plans and calendars to support projects / initiatives.
- Develops content – written, digital, video – to support communications efforts.
- Works closely with business owners for feedback and approvals on content.
- Collaborates with communications team to plan and schedule communications.
- Drives change management and employee engagement through communications activities and messaging.
- Measures effectiveness of communications channels and develop plans to increase / maintain readership / participation.
- Handles multiple projects and work assignments, many with short deadlines and competing priorities.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in corporate communications with internal communications responsibilities (required).
- Experience managing internal communications channels and editorial calendars.
- Experience in SharePoint and WordPress.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).