WHO WE ARE:
Hallmark Mass Customers is a fast-paced, high energy, and ever-changing environment with significant business responsibility, learning opportunities and strong support to grow your career. You will work in an atmosphere where teamwork, collaboration, and trust are vitally important to the growth of our category-leading portfolio of Hallmark products.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The National Account Sales Director is the key leader of Hallmark's business relationship with CVS and the management of the internal customer team.
The role leads a multi-functional team of direct and indirect reports to achieve Hallmark and CVS's joint business plans and has direct influence on the creation and execution of Hallmark's long term strategic plans for the customer. The NASD role is based in Hallmark's Kansas City headquarters but includes frequent travel to facilitate customer and strategic partner interactions.
Interested? Follow the application instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- 5+ years of Hallmark experience or external account management/sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Your resume will stand out if you have:
- Ideal candidate is intellectually curious, thinks end to end, works with a sense of urgency, mindset of continuous improvement, drives for results, demonstrates strong initiative and partners easily/effectively with others both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to manage external customer relationships with advanced selling, communication and joint business planning skills
- Track record of team leadership, people development and strategic planning
- Social Expression industry and Drug Channel knowledge
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Business management experience in both physical & digital selling environments.