The SEO Product Manager will have SEO program development experience at scale to help ReachLocal grow award-winning SEO product and service. The SEO Product Manager will help set the vision and strategy for our SEO efforts.
- Work closely with the Director, SEO Services to refine our scalable SEO strategy.
- Manage the full product lifecycle and drive new feature development from start to finish, define requirements, develop case studies, problem solve, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Analyze quantitative user data to inform product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service leaders to ensure program is effective for clients.
- Conduct market research and stay on top of SEO best practices.
- Troubleshoot underperforming SEO profiles and provide a cost-effective solution
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Expert at quantitative analysis utilizing reports or leveraging other data analysis tools to get to results.
- Strategic thinker developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- Effective oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Proven ability to improve organic search performance within major search engines
- Proficient with various tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console
- Strong organization and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- You have 5+ years of product management experience managing SEO strategy for a company focused on SEO.
- You are in (or are willing to relocate to) Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Computer Science degree is a plus. A Master’s Degree is a plus