Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
The WATCHMAN Salesforce Systems Strategist will apply his/her thorough understanding of Salesforce to collaborate in the creation of new applications of SFDC to further improve sales performance within a fast growing, cutting edge medical device Sales and Marketing organization. This role will act as the Product Owner for the WATCHMAN division.
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to identify and define a problem; collect and analyze data pertaining to it; evaluate current processes and procedures; prioritize current business needs; and collaborate to create SFDC solutions to meet these needs
- Understand voice of business/users and understand business processes
- Conduct primary research in the field to understand business drivers and uncover business opportunities, in order to facilitate the planning and execution of SFDC. Estimated 20% domestic travel
- Work closely with IT team to construct requirements, design, test, and approve system releases within an agile style release cycle
- Act as the product owner on a scrum team consisting of technical leads, developers, and scrum master. Lead the team in requirements, prioritization, and testing of new features
- Provide field sales support of the SFDC system specific to the business unit
- Train a national field team on new Salesforce.com features, data quality, and new integrations
- Create custom reports and support custom data requests
- Make recommendations to management to improve processes and support for the sales force.
What we’re looking for:
- Education: BS/BA Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of business operations improvement experience (areas of IT or sales preferred)
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com or related Customer Relationship Management software experience preferred (User experience a plus)
- 2+ Years of Agile Experience (Product Owner Role preferred)
- Strong data analysis skills; able to collect and analyze business information and draw accurate conclusions (Tableau experience a plus)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business operations challenges
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and develop a business case
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to positively impact business performance
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution
- Outstanding communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organization. Experience in sales training a plus.
- Effectively influence change across a national field team
- Experience with multiple Salesforce.com cloud platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud, Communities, Service Cloud)
- Reporting: Expert skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Financial: Budget analysis
- Process Improvement: Six Sigma
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 434093