Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Silicon Engineering Manager!
As a Silicon Engineering Manager, you will set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. You will plan, provide resources for, and direct activities in engineering functions to meet schedules, standards, and cost. Additionally, you will cultivate and reinforce appropriate group values, norms and behaviors. Responsibilities also include to identify and analyze problems, plans, tasks, and solutions. Manager responsibilities include providing guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues as well as planning and scheduling daily tasks, using judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following behaviors and skills in addition to the qualifications listed below:
- Ability to lead, manage and drive high performance in the team
- Ability to work effectively with cross-site teams and stakeholders to achieve results for the organization
- Ability to guide/mentor, grow and develop junior engineers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong program operation skill that track Action Required items
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelordegree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 6 years of industry work experience, Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 4 years of industry work experience, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 2 years of industry work experience.
- 10 plus years of industry experience in high performance silicon development with at least 3 years in management or technical leadership position.
- 6 plus years of experience and familiarity with the overall design flow from Arch Spec down to actual design implementation, verification and physical design aspect.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience in networking silicon development such as MAC, Switch, or Router.
- 3 plus years of experience and strong familiarity with various design tools set such as Lint Checking (SpyGlass or equivalent), Synthesis tool, Static Timing Analysis, Power Artist, PrimeTime, SpyGlass CDC.
- 3 plus years of experience to include successful tapeout of multiple chip products that move into high volume manufacturing.