Solutions Product Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months
-The Product Manager will develop and create solutions assets for the product offering. Aligned with the requirements of leading Managed Cloud Service Providers, Healthcare and Enterprise customers, the Product Manager will be responsible for creating the solution and marketing assets of ConvergedInfrastructure solutions that increase NetApp?s value into these market segments. The role entails the development and implementation of marketing presentations, launch material, web site material which may include internal and customer focused material, product positioning, product roadmaps, product value, pricing strategies, and overall product positioning.
-Support the Executives in creating presentation and communications material. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written skills.
-Knowledge of NetApp's Product and Service offerings, as well as strong PowerPoint, Word, document writing skills and graphical visualization to communicate the solution value with experience marketing in a high-technology, dynamic environment will be crucial to the success of this role.
-The Product Manager works with a distributed solutions team consisting of Product Managers, Marketing Managers, the NetApp Marketing organization, Architects, Technical Marketing Engineers and NetApp Professional Services and multiple 3rd-party partners.
- Provide assistance to NetApp account teams, Professional Services, Marketing and Channel Partners in their response to customer issued written RFIs, RFPs and RFQs, inserting proper messaging for NetApp?s solutions strategy. The Product Manager ensures that proper business positioning, solution representation and marketing messaging is applied to the response, ensuring proper alignment of the overall solution and its associated NetApp and 3rd party components is established.
- A minimum of 8years of experience is required; 9 to 11years of experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Marketing Manager with 1+ years specifically in the Enterprise market with exposure to Managed Services, Cloud or Healthcare for high-technology industry either as a product manager or marketing manager supporting cross-infrastructure domain solutions. Prior marketing experience in the technology industry is critical.
- An understanding of global (Hyper) ConvergedInfrastructure and Cloud (Public, Private and Hybrid) market drivers and requirements ? with a focus on solutions ? as well as broad understanding of storage, compute, networking, security and healthcare application technologies relevant to the solution.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications as well as influencing and presentation skills are important.
-Develop PowerPoint presentations, at-a-glance data sheets, sales playbooks, website organization, case study and launch collateral.
- Develop marketing programs and solution launch material in collaboration with sales, sales support, product development and other cross-functional teams to ensure continuity in product offerings.
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Saicon Consultants, Inc. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.