ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for modeling, analyzing and summarizing pricing proposals consisting of DigitalBanking Group products, including online bill payment, Popmoney, TransferNow, Alldata, Corillian and Architect online banking, mobile, and the suite of IPS and NOW related products, as well as various ancillary products. You will collaborate with sales executives, account executives, product managers and business owners to improve sales opportunities while maintaining profitability on new sales and leading compression and profitability on renewals. The scope includes licensed software, professional services and those Fiserv delivers as an application service provider.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS:
The Payments and Channel Groups within Fiserv is a center of fast growing, responsible for the suite of consumer facing products used to make payments, move money and lead accounts. These include online banking through desktop, mobile or tablet channels, P2P products like Zelle, Popmoney, Snap2Pay, and online bill payments as well as personal finance management and transfer tools.
Reports To: Director, Revenue Optimization
PEERS: SENIOR PRICING ANALYSTS, LEAD PRICING ANALYST
Direct Reports: This position has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and lead pricing proposals from start to finish, in a timely, responsive and interactive manner. This includes collecting necessary data from sales and account executives, Finance and other resources, modeling and refining the assumptions and desired pricing, supporting the recommendations through executive approvals, and tracking the success of the proposals.
- Craft C-level presentations and summaries to communicate recommendations and risks.
- Reduce complexity in models and processes to support efficient and streamlined yet accurate pricing responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Build relationships and work as a team within the DigitalBanking Group business unit and with other Fiserv business divisions (Core, Card Services, FRMS, etc.) for opportunities that consist of products across business divisions.
- Analyze, identify and explain variances between current and proposed pricing, or multiple pricing options.
- Support corporate initiatives, process and system improvements.
- Establishes and monitors internal controls to ensure proper compliance.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management.
- Develop well versed product knowledge within DigitalBanking Group, understanding what the products do, what drives revenue and expense, how the customers consume the products, the Fiserv target market and differentiators and competitors’ strategies to gain market share.
- Monitor growth rates and other assumptions used in modeling and recommend adjustments as trends evolve.
- Evaluate indicators and performance to provide actionable insights, find opportunities to grow revenue and profit through data mining, analytics and automation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in the financial services industry with knowledge of payments, online banking and mobilebanking - highly preferred
- Knowledge of software, processing and/or professional services
- Prior experience doing extensive financial modeling
- Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business
- Proficiency with Excel is required. SAP and SAP Business Analyzer knowledge desired.
- Knowledge of software license, professional services and ASP (application service provider) pricing models with demonstrated desire to learn about products and business drivers
- Advanced Excel skills. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal, with the ability to adjust style and level of detail to the needs of the audience; ability to see beyond tasks and into strategy
- Dedicated, self-directed and goal oriented, working under pressure on simultaneous tasks and achieving deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Committed to high quality contributions, willing to focus and commit to provide accurate, timely and relevant output
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work both independently as well as be a strong teammate
- Committed to serving customers, both internal and external, and able to build and maintain excellent working relationships throughout the organization
- < 5%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.