The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will drive the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Sage Intacct. The Sr. PMM will also help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
- Work with cross- functional departments, including product management, sales, sales engineering, and professional services to synthesize effective positioning and message that will drive creation of content.
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
- Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and eventsupport.
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press