The Sr. Technology Product Manager partners with the business to drive prioritization and product delivery approach, and across technology groups to ensure design and delivery of a complete solution that addresses the business need. The Sr. TPM plays a critical role on mid-to-large sized initiatives, leading scoping discussions, MVP determination, technical visioning and setting the overall technical delivery strategy. The Sr. TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
- Partners with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Leads the delivery of large and complex technology solutions by providing leadership in analysis, design, and project and product management
- Works with the business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Gain/maintain executive approval for programs and products by developing an effective business case to support new ideas.
- Communicates technical and functional requirements using an effective, efficient, and creative approach with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Gather requirements and feedback to develop/enhance network development solutions and applications.
- Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and nontechnical, on this common vision.
- Accountable for technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of data architecture and warehousing concepts and models
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Experience creating complex process flows and communicating them in an easily comprehendible manner to stakeholders