Territory Manager, Dermatology Biologics
5 - 7 years experience •
The Sun Dermatology Biologic Territory Manager is responsible for promoting Sun’s biologic product(s) and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area of Psoriasis. The Territory Manager will be required to demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying territory business plans that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives. Coordination and integration with all field based employees (Customer engagement, Reimbursement, managed markets, etc.) to effectively drive acceptance of promoted product(s) within a designated business area and geography.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device experience
- Very strong communication skills and demonstrated clinical acumen.
- Strong ability to collaborate, innovate and deliver results.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in Psoriasis or other Immunologic Disease States including but not limited to Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- IV or Sub Q Biologic selling experience (includes Oncology)
- Experience selling in a complex reimbursement and access environment
- Dermatology selling experience
- Biologic launch experience
- Experience selling in a highly competitive environment
This individual must have a positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic “startup” type of environment without losing focus on business goals. This individual should be a strong and dependable individual who builds trust with their matrix team and is transparent, ethical, and compliant. They should also be experienced with selling and presenting detailed scientific subject matter in a clear and understandable fashion.
Sun Dermatology is committed to building a best-in-class commercial team of passionate, ethical, and credible professionals that are committed to winning the right way and are accountable to their assigned objectives. We will focus on our customer’s needs, and bring them “concierge level” service at all times.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for the understanding and utilization of sales reports, CRM, and forecasts
- Responsible for timely call reporting tasks.
- Responsible for managing Sales budgets within their territory
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to Regional Sales Manager
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS: Interacts at multiple levels inside and outside the company. Tact, diplomacy, and a high level of professionalism are essential.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer from changing these duties from time to time and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the incumbent(s).
We provide equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.